Meeting of the Commission of Fine Arts
21 April 2011
10:00 A.M. CONVENE, Suite 312, 401 F Street, NW, Washington, DC 20001-2728
A. Approval of minutes:
B. Dates of next meetings:
C. Report on the Commission membership:
D. Report on the 2011 Charles H. Atherton Lecture on 7 April 2011.
E. Report on the approval of objects for acquisition for the Freer Gallery
II. Submissions and Reviews
Appendix I - Direct Submission Consent Calendar
Appendix II - Shipstead-Luce Act Submissions
Appendix III - Old Georgetown Act Submissions
B. General Services Administration
1. CFA 21/APR/11-1, Mary E. Switzer Federal Building, 330 C Street, SW. Landscaping, and perimeter security. Final. (Previous: CFA 17/FEB/11-3)
2. CFA 21/APR/11-2, Department of Homeland Security, Nebraska Avenue Complex. 3801 Nebraska Avenue, NW. Master plan. Concept. (Previous: CFA 18/OCT/07-3, perimeter security)
C. District of Columbia Courts
CFA 21/APR/11-3, The H. Carl Moultrie I Courthouse, 500 Indiana Avenue, NW. Building addition and site modifications. Concept. (Previous: CFA 18/NOV/10-6)
D. University of the District of Columbia
1. CFA 21/APR/11-4, University of the District of Columbia, 4200 Connecticut Avenue at Van Ness Street, NW. Van Ness Campus Master Plan. Concept.
2. CFA 21/APR/11-5, University of the District of Columbia, 4200 Connecticut Avenue at Van Ness Street, NW. New student center. Concept.
E. District of Columbia Office of Public Education Facilities Modernization
1. CFA 21/APR/11-6, Cardozo High School, 1200 Clifton Street, NW. Building modernization, alterations, and gymnasium addition. Concept.
2. CFA 21/APR/11-7, Barry Farm Recreation Center, 1230 Sumner Road, SE. New recreation center and site alterations. Concept.
F. District of Columbia Department of Real Estate Services
CFA 21/APR/11-8, E.L. Haynes Public Charter School (former Clark Elementary School), 4501 Kansas Avenue, NW. Addition and renovation. Revised concept. (Previous: CFA 17/MAR/11-5)
G. District of Columbia Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs
SL 11-083, Embassy of the Sultanate of Oman, 2535 Belmont Road, NW. Building addition and landscaping. Concept.
Last Modified: April 29, 2011