David Holt Condon, FAIA, earned a bachelor of architecture from the University of California, Berkeley, before serving as an officer in the U.S. Navy during World War II. After the war he worked in Washington as an associate of Charles Goodman Associates, where he collaborated on the design of the Hollin Hills development in Fairfax County, Virginia. In 1952 he joined the firm of Keyes, Smith, Satterlee & Lethbridge, and was a partner of that firm in 1957 and its successor firm, Keyes, Condon & Florance, until 1992. Condon's work includes the Tiber Island and Carrollsburg Square developments in Southwest Washington, D.C.; renovations of the Cosmos Club and National Gallery of Art; and buildings at American University and the Catholic University of America. He was the recipient of the 1992 Centennial Award given by the Washington, D.C., chapter of the American Institute of Architects.
OGB Service: 1978–1979