Frank William Cole, AIA, earned a bachelor's degree from Princeton University and a master's degree in architecture from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He established his own firm in the 1930s and worked for the War Production Board and the Reconstruction Finance Corporation during World War II. He became a partner with Horace W. Peaslee, FAIA, from 1948 to1959, when he formed Frank W. Cole Consulting Architect. His work focused on additions and renovations of historic buildings, including St. John's Episcopal Church in Georgetown and the Cosmos Club, and on small public projects. He also served on the committee that reviewed the 1952 Justement-Smith proposal for redevelopment of Southwest Washington, D.C.
OGB Service: 1964–1969