Victorine du Pont Homsey, FAIA, received an undergraduate degree in 1923 from Wellesley College and a master’s degree in architecture from Smith College in 1925. With her husband, Samuel Eldon Homsey, she founded an architectural firm in Wilmington, Delaware, in 1929 and was in practice for fifty years. She completed a number of wartime federal housing projects, including war worker housing at Greenbelt, Maryland, as well as schools, churches, homes and gardens in Delaware, and projects at Winterthur Museum and Longwood Gardens. She was active in the Greater Wilmington Development Council, the Historic American Buildings Survey, the Historical Society of Delaware, the Society of Architectural Historians, and the National Trust for Historic Preservation. The records of Victorine & Samuel Homsey, Inc., are located at the Hagley Museum and Library.
CFA Service: 1976–1980