Only D.C. and federal government projects may be submitted online. Please visit the D.C. Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs to submit projects for privately owned properties in the Old Georgetown historic district or in the Shipstead-Luce Act area.
- Review the requirements for submission materials. It is not necessary to upload all documents at once. After uploading the online submission form (see Application Process below), you will be provided with a reference number that can be used to upload additional materials through this form. However, all materials must be uploaded prior to the submission deadline; late materials will not be accepted.
- Check the CFA meeting schedule and submission deadlines.
Please note that a project will not be considered as submitted for review unless we receive, no later than the deadline day:
- A letter from the authorized agency representative requesting CFA review.
- A digital copy of the project booklet, submitted either electronically via this form or directly to our office.
Please contact CFA staff with questions at (202) 504-2200.
- Download the online submission PDF form (to open PDF files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Provide your contact information and upload a completed online submission PDF form. Please save your resulting reference number.
- Upload your submission materials and any supplementary materials. You may submit these materials online or directly to our office. Please coordinate delivery with Commission staff at (202) 504-2200. It is not necessary to submit all materials at one time. However, all materials must be uploaded or otherwise submitted by the submission deadline. Late materials will not be accepted.